Software QA Engineer, Cash App
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic money app with over 30 million active monthly users.
Loved by customers and by pop culture, we’ve held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years, and our social media posts see more engagement in a day than most financial brands see in a year.
With major offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Melbourne, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today’s banking system.
As a Software QA Engineer on Cash, you'll oversee the planning, design, development, and execution of manual and automated test suites for Cash. You'll work with members of the release management organization, and product & engineering teams to create smoke, regression and feature test suites, and plan for automated solutions to execute and validate against every build.
- Own the quality of features and lead test efforts for a product area Review PRDs, functional and design specifications and prepare test plans
- Work with cross-functional peers to develop manual and automated test suites for existing (and new) features
- Integrate with CI systems, parallelize automated test execution, including execution in device cloud
- Work with QA & Release Managers to certify a release and investigate issues from Early Access Program
- Understanding of code/scripting languages such as Python or Ruby or Java
- Experience working with CI systems in an Agile / Scrum development environment
- A commitment to creating clear and concise test suites from specifications or test cases
- Experience partnering with Product teams, Engineering teams, and QA teams
- A record of prioritizing and coordinating work across a large number of product teams.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.