Finance & Strategy Senior Analyst - Cash App
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Position open to remote: Yes
The Cash App team is focused on building financial service products for individuals, whether making it easier to send / receive money, make purchases using the Cash Card, receive discounts through Cash Boost, and buy / sell Bitcoin and public equities. Cash App has seen tremendous user growth, and along with this growth comes incredible opportunities and challenges for our business.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, reporting to the Senior Finance & Strategy Manager, to join the Cash App Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) group. The Cash App FP&A team manages financial trends of the business, including the annual financial plan, regular forecast and outlook processes, determining capital allocation across our business, and providing analytical support to Cash App Senior Management. You will be an important contributor to the strategic decision-making processes across the business and help establish and scale the reporting for Cash App.
- You will be responsible topline and variable costs.
- Oversee the timeline of deliverables during the month-end process and align with the relevant team members to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Work with several partners in departments such as Accounting, Corporate FP&A, Cash FP&A.
- Contribute to month-end processes and ensure the Income Statement is updated, commenting on variances versus forecast, and ensuring accuracy and completeness across the board.
- Provide well thought financial commentaries to support financial deliverables for month-end close.
- Work together with business partners to identify their needs and help make strategic investment decisions.
- Contribute to the management of important financial processes including annual planning, quarterly outlooks and the three-years plan.
- Work with Sr. Management on ad-hoc requests
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience, preferably in fintechs
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- Excellent proficiency in excel (can perform complex functions) (be prepared for a case study)
- Good proficiency with SQL and data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau)
- Solid experience providing root cause analysis
- Experience in a fintech company
- Experience in Financial & Planning Analysis
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources