Product Compliance Manager, Cash App
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app with over 30 million monthly active users. We are bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to the traditional banking system.
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
The Product Compliance and Program Management team works across the organization to create Compliance strategies that promote the global growth and launch of Square products. These products promote creative solutions to hard problems.
Square is looking for a Product Compliance Manager to help guide a new compliance approach for the Cash App, by providing subject-matter expertise in AML compliance operational programs and processes. This includes project managing several product integrations based on industry best practices and regulatory requirements. You will help ensure that we identify, assess, build and operationalize the appropriate compliance program for all products in the Cash App ecosystem.
You will partner with team members across Compliance and Risk operations, Customer success teams, Product teams and Engineering; and report to our Compliance Lead.
- Partner with teams across Square and create Compliance integration strategies to help support the Cash App growth across all products and markets
- Help identify and evaluate compliance operational requirements for our domestic and international markets
- Manage project integration plans for applicable compliance obligations of all products and services, including peer-to-peer payments, Cash Card, and Bitcoin
- Manage a tactical product integration road-map and set goals that align with product launches
- Communicate applicable project timelines, metrics, updates and issues to all relevant partners
- Evaluate various stakeholder operational requirements and help identify the appropriate approach and solution
- Draft relevant program documentation, content, and processes
- Maintain project management system and documents
- Remain up-to-date on regulatory changes and landscape, best practices and cutting-edge developments in the industry
- 3+ years in the compliance industry, ideally with experience in international markets
- A metrics-driven approach to create substantiated solutions
- Knowledge of different AML operational workstreams
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines and applicable regulations.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources