Senior Growth Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Square is looking for a data-driven growth marketer with expertise in performance marketing, funnel optimization, and monetization. You will play an essential role in driving profitable growth for Square Ecommerce through 2021 and beyond. You will own a marketing budget and test/drive acquisition and adoption for Ecom's nascent products through a variety of marketing channels and tactics. You will also partner with Product Managers, Designers, Analysts, and Product Marketing to improve monetization and retention for these products.
You will have a large scope and oversight of many moving pieces. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who have an eye for details and business acumen, can effectively communicate, and have a growth mindset. You must also be able to manage projects with multiple partners.
- Manage a marketing budget and drive growth for Square Ecommerce's new products. You will lead the strategy, marketing channel mix & budget allocation, and campaign execution.
- Build a long term vision to deliver the growth agenda and our mission to help small business owners succeed.
- Work with and influence partners across the organization to drive funnel optimization, monetization, and retention.
- Develop roadmaps for: channel optimization, creative testing, landing page optimization, and audience expansion across channels to ensure performance targets are met.
- Provide updates to the leadership team on performance, results, and marketing initiatives on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Build forecasts and budget plans in close collaboration with other team members.
- Analyze and synthesize complex data and communicate findings to all levels throughout the organization.
- Coach junior members on the team.
- 8+ years experience managing customer acquisition marketing campaigns
- Understanding of traditional and emerging channels used for acquiring and retaining customers, including some combination of SEM, programmatic Display, Paid Social, Video, and offline channels.
- Experience with multi-touch attribution and media mix models.
- You are passionate about Marketing and Marketing tech. You keep up to date with the industry, its latest trends, and platforms.
- You have experience working with multiple marketing functions such as brand and content, and can connect the dots between programs to create full-funnel marketing campaigns.
- High level of autonomy, self-motivation, and resourcefulness
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage partnership, promote enthusiasm, and foster strategic thinking.
- Basic SQL
- Minimum BA/BS. Degree in quantitative field preferred but not required.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources