Global Head of Consultancy, Customer Success
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are seeking a Global Head of Customer Success Consultancy to manage the delivery of strategic and operational consulting engagements within the Customer Success team.
This individual must be comfortable engaging in discussions with the senior leadership, while at the same time, leading collaborative working sessions as a tactical, hands-on consultant within project teams. This individual must have successfully demonstrated the ability to drive quantifiable results in business performance transformation (process improvement and financial outcomes) individually and through team performance. Additionally, strong analytical skills and communication skills, as well as relationship building are critical to success.
This person will lead the Global Customer Experience Consultancy team, reporting directly into the Global Head of Customer Success. They may have up to 1-2 direct reports who will assist them in achieving all team objectives and goals.
Support the senior leadership team in achieving all goals and objectives by readily identifying areas of opportunity and method to further increase value or reduce waste
Enable change leading to operational transformation and customer experience improvements
Apply practical experience with the full lifecycle design and implementation of contact center client projects
- 5+ years experience as a consultant from a large, global consultancy firm such as McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Company, or Deloitte
- 3+ years of experience within Customer Service, Contact Center Operations or Sales Center management
- Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent certification
- Significant experience and knowledge of key functions within Customer Service and/or Sales Centers to include operations, shared services (WFM, Quality, Training, Coaching, etc.), technology and talent management within Contact Centers.
- Ability to craft and communicate a complex value proposition, which directly impacts the the teams business or the customer experience
- Proven ability to lead consulting engagements through prior management and/or consulting experience, which will require tactical, hands-on management of project teams
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources