Global Head of Customer Experience, Customer Success
- St. Louis, MO
Square’s Customer Success team is looking for the right individual to lead a transformational effort across the organization whereby our customer’s full end to end journey is brought to life. The person we are seeking must be an agent of change, shifting the business mindset to focus on listening to customers, understanding customer needs, making feedback available & tangible for stakeholders, and advocating for the removal of customer friction points across the multiple engagement points they have with Square.
In support of Square’s continued pursuit of placing the customer at the center of all we do, the Global Head of Customer Experience is responsible for the identification of customer insights and the application of those insights across each touchpoint of the customer’s journey. This is accomplished in partnership with business units and functions across the enterprise; guiding them through a consistent, best practice process. Leveraging this process ensures the value proposition for both the business and customer is clearly articulated, educating and empowering others so that this becomes part of their DNA and governing and inspecting post-delivery to validate whether outcomes were achieved based on value proposition and CX design.
The manager will serve as a key SME, representing the customer to ensure their voice, their needs are captured and incorporated into Square’s offered solutions.
This person will lead the Global Customer Experience team, reporting directly into the Global Head of Customer Success. They will have 1-2 direct reports who will assist them in achieving all team objectives and goals.
- Produce product insight reports, comprised of full customer journey maps and other quantitative and qualitative materials
- You will influence all levels and functions of the organization, including but not limited to the Executive Leadership, Product and Go-to-Market teams to ensure that Square continues to take a holistic approach to Customer Experience
- Work closely with the product teams to ensure their product roadmaps are aligned to customer needs and feedback; to educate new and existing customers on new value-add features; and to support customer retention and customer activity goals
- Lead product stakeholders through review sessions where you will be expected to educate and influence effectively
- Elevate customer experience by sharing best practices and key success factors as well as understanding the client’s business objectives, strategy and pain points
3-5 years leading customer experience teams
Extensive experience building customer journey maps
Analytical mindset with deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
3 years experience with project management
A strong operational mentality with demonstrated success in leveraging data to design and implement scalable solutions
Demonstrated experience leveraging metrics to improve customer service
PMP certifications are highly desired
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources