Finance & Strategy Manager, Cash App - Borrow
- New York, NY
- Alternate Location: San Francisco, United States
- Position open to remote: Yes
Borrow is Cash App's first consumer lending product and we're looking for a new F&S manager to promote growth and help accomplish our vision of economic empowerment. Borrow offers Cash customers low-friction access to money without prohibitive repayment terms.
Finance & Strategy improves financial, and operational decisions across Square. Our team's core value is trust – we build it by making what is complex simple, and we do so with analysis that is accurate and easy-to-understand. Partners appreciate our insight and trust us to help solve difficult problems. We believe good ideas can come from anywhere, and we'll rely on you to collaborate with others, form intelligent opinions, and present your thoughts to decision-makers and company executives.
As a partner for the Cash App team, you will report to the Senior Finance & Strategy Senior Manager and will handle the following responsibilities:
- Help grow one of Cash App's newest products - Borrow
- Support the financial planning process for important product and teams; including building/maintaining operating and financial models, and managing investment budgets for teams to ensure they have resource allocations to invest behind programs.
- Forecast and analyze performance and report results, communicating important takeaways to senior team members; identify risks and opportunities associated with financial performance
- Apply an approach to support strategic decisions, including projects on customer behavior analysis and unit economics, CLV / Return on investment of marketing efforts, and other data-driven analysis Present weekly, monthly, and quarterly results to partners across Product, Finance & Strategy, and Accounting teams. Share product drivers and shifts in trends.
- 2+ years of experience with consumer lending
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or other relevant field
- Excellent proficiency in financial modeling and Excel (can perform complex functions - there will be a case study)
Experience with SQL and data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau)
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources