Workforce Planning Analyst
- Atlanta, GA
- Position open to remote: Yes
The Workforce Management team is looking for a WFM Analyst who deploys our workforce against volume forecasts to achieve maximum efficiency across phone, email, and back office support. You will provide tactical planning, short to medium term schedule adjustment, historical trend analysis to ensure the contact center achieves service levels and goals on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
You have a understanding of contact centers and systems. You will maintain a flexible task list and be constantly in tune with all customer-facing departments. In the event that escalation procedures need to be activated, the WFM Analyst will provide clear fact-based assessments with all relevant partners at every level of the organization. The applicant must be able demonstrate ability to interpret large volumes of quantitative data, find trends/patterns and use them to promote action.
- Monitor Customer Success operations and performance and run staffing scenarios and analyze them to recommend enhancements to staffing and scheduling for coverage and achievement of service level/abandon rate goals.
- Attend weekly WFM meetings with department leadership and WFM analysts to understand this week and next week's call forecast and non-production plan and identify risks to the plan
- Identify areas of opportunity and concern to the broader operations and leadership team, implementing process improvements and targeted programs to address problem areas immediately.
- Incorporate recruitment, training, attrition, and partner contract procedures as they relate to WFM
- Support the Mission Control team with exception processing, ad hoc reporting, forecasting, and intraday management
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly goals and trigger escalation procedures when thresholds are reached
- Monitor intraday forecast vs. actuals, and adjust queuing, staffing, and schedules throughout the day
- Provide intraday reporting to department leadership on goals and influence of any escalation procedures..
- Provide post-day summary and analysis on prior days to determine causes and impacts, and actions to reduce future risk.
- Provide incident and outage response support, and immediately escalate any potential issues leading to variance from forecast.
- Provide communication to and from Operations and other support departments for escalation of service-improving issues.
- 2 years of WFM experience with skills in Intraday management, Capacity Planning, Scheduling, and Forecasting.
- Proficiency in compiling and analyzing large amounts of raw data using Excel
- Intermediate or higher Excel and/or GSuites Skills (e.g. vlookups, pivot tables, sumproduct/sumifs functions)
- Understanding of call center operations & metrics (i.e., AHT, Adherence, Occupancy) and underwriting productivity metrics (i.e., throughput, turnaround time)
- Experience with Workforce Management tools (NICE IEX )
- Intraday assistance with forecast adjustments derived from plans to determine required staffing levels by projecting call volumes, call duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data
- Experience in demand modeling
- Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strategic planning
- Bachelor's degree with a major in analytical or technical field
- Working knowledge or interest in learning SQL, Looker, Hyperion or other BI and modeling tools
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources