People Programs Coordinator
- San Francisco, CA
- Alternate Location: Oakland, United States
- Position open to remote: Yes
Square believes in the importance of well thought design and it's built into the core strategy for our external products. This mission extends to its internal programs as well. We believe in the importance of thoughtful design and elegant experiences for our employees just as we do for our customers.
The Program Coordinator will help design and run ongoing cyclical programs following Square's People strategy. You will help create awareness, understanding, acceptance, delivery and successful adoption of people programs that promote overall employee engagement. These programs include the annual performance review cycles and its promotion and compensation planning counterparts. This role may expand to additional ongoing programs such as benefits open enrollment..
- Collect business data, workforce insights (e.g. engagement surveys), and industry best practices that are used to set priorities and refine the people strategy.
- Work with internal communications and other partners to establish the people team brand and execute an internal communication strategy.The communications strategy should also address digital channels / tactics (e.g. apps)
- Provide program programs and guide adoption of these programs. This includes: executive sponsorship, partner engagement, communications, and business process design.
- Support with roll-out of templates, tools, and other materials to help HR Business Partners provide programs to the teams they support.
- Contribute to the development of plans to scale delivery of programs in different geographies.
- Measure effectiveness and impact of communications and change management initiatives.
- Implement changes for improving processes over time.
- 2+ years experience in at least three of the following areas: strategic communications, learning & development, performance management, HR generalist, change enablement, and/ or human capital consulting.
- 1+ years program/ project management
- Outstanding verbal, written, organizational and presentation skills.
- History of partnering and collaboration across teams and organizational boundaries
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources