Workforce Planning Associate, Scheduler
- Atlanta, GA
- Employees can work remotely
The Workforce Management team is looking for a Workforce scheduler with a passion for customer experience and internal communications to join our Customer Success team You understand contact centers and systems. You will maintain a flexible task list and be constantly in tune with all customer-facing departments. The Real-time Workforce Scheduler will take ownership of scheduling activities and understanding of demand to maintain work schedules for care and clinical staff. This includes creating schedules with layered off phone activities like training and meetings.
- Schedule management of Future Schedule Change & Historical Adherence Exception Management for accurate Analysis
- Monitor shrinkage, schedule adherence, variance reports of daily traffic volumes, headcount analysis, real-time performance
- Monitor call routing; reviews and provide recommendations for intervals on all real-time non-phone activities (training, meetings, and coaching)
- Prepare root cause analysis of Service Level performance, staffing and update reasons for aberrations for previous day
- Identify course of action or make recommendations relating to staffing deviations based on observations (Shift Extensions and Overtime offers, Schedule Adjustments, Skill changes).
- Analyze forecasted volume and available staff to ensure that staffing is scheduled in the most efficient manner to use available resources and maintain acceptable service levels
- Ensure that optimum service levels / Abandon % target are achieved on a monthly, daily and intraday basis to improve service level consistency performance
- Implement established Business Continuity procedures in times of unexpected outages and incident management events. (i.e. unplanned system outages, fire, and power failures)
- Assume and perform other responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically inherent to the position.
- 2years of WFM experience with skills in Intraday management, Capacity Planning, Scheduling, and Forecasting.
- Proficiency in analyzing and summarizing large amounts of raw data using Excel
- Intermediate or higher Excel and/or GSuites Skills (e.g. vlookups, pivot tables, and sum product/sumifs functions)
- Understanding of call center operations & metrics (i.e., AHT, adherence, and occupancy) and underwriting productivity metrics (i.e., throughput, turnaround time)E
- Experience with Workforce Management tools (NICE IEX preferred)
- Experience in demand modeling
- Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge or interest in learning SQL, Looker, Hyperion or other BI and modeling tools
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources