Executive Assistant, Cash App
- Toronto, Canada
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app with over 30 million monthly active users. We are bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to the traditional banking system.
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
Square is looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join the Executive Operations team, helping our top executives and supporting their teams. We are trusted guides for the leaders of Square. As the Executive Operations team, we improve efficiency, drive cross-functional collaboration, and support the execution of the business strategy. We foster culture and community by helping teams connect and hold each other accountable. As a team, we continuously evolve our experience and skills to match business needs by sharing best practices and learnings.
- Provide administrative support to our Legal business leads, maintaining sensitive and complex calendars, requiring coordination with executives, partners, and EAs
- Be the executive's right hand by attending important meetings, taking notes, being an active participant and knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness
- Work with other EAs
- Prioritize, proactively identifying gaps and taking ownership of projects; help compile and prepare material and agendas for team meetings, such as all-hands presentations and events Develop an understanding of the team and field requests from all contacts, making a point to be available and approachable
- Demonstrate composure and flexibility, regardless of competing priorities
- Foster relationships with several partners to help support Legal programs and goals
- Find new and efficient ways to create work processes to help maximize your executives' time, including weekly reporting, goal-tracking, and team meetings
- 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or similar role
- Strong communication skills and ability to connect distributed teams in a remote environment
- Extraordinary organizational skills, and an appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team with diverse personalities in a remote working environment
- Background in managing multiple teams across multiple geographic locations and time zones, in a remote working environment
- Proficient using Google Suite and Apple products
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources