Senior 3D Motion Designer, Cash App
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Los Angeles, United States
- Position open to remote: Yes
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
We are looking for a Senior 3D Motion Designer to join our Brand Studio team. You will collaborate with teams across Cash App to launch creative marketing experiences to guide our mission, business and brand forward.
We focus on creating a brand that is built upon creativity and art, and we strive to look at brand marketing through a non-traditional lens. We work across the latest platforms, covering web and mobile experiences, visual design, experiential installations, photography, video, and animation.
Our team is made up of accomplished designers, illustrators, art directors, motion designers, and copywriters. This role reports to our Creative Director.
In this role, you will:
- Work with team members to help conceptualize and execute animation projects for different platforms including web, social and broadcast.
- Work on projects from ideation and design through implementation, in partnership with our creative team
- Translate brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts
- Design graphic concepts, assets, and visual treatments for various channels
- Elevate brand aesthetics while supporting overall brand direction
- Work with partners across Cash App to guarantee an integrated brand experience
- 6+ years of studio or freelance experience
- Proficiency with Cinema 4D, Redshift or Octane, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working on all parts of the production pipeline (design, animation, compositing)
- A portfolio of work that displays design, high-fidelity animation, motion, iconography, typography, color, and imagery
- Experience working cross-functionally to launch integrated marketing campaigns
- Understanding of performance-based marketing strategies
- Familiarity with both new and traditional brand channels and media
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.