- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Oakland, United States
- Position open to remote: Yes
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
Square is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Executive Operations Team. Our Executive Assistants are essential team members who hold everything together - you will participate in wide-ranging, confidential, and strategic tasks to support Sellers’s goals and take our company to the next level. We are looking for candidates with a natural passion for learning, who enjoy taking on new challenges and projects, and who excel at being mindful of details. This role can be based anywhere in the U.S.
- Provide administrative support to our Seller Product Engineering Lead, maintain sensitive and complex calendars, requiring coordination with both internal and external executives, partners, and EAs.
- Be the executive’s right hand by attending important meetings, participate, and provide a knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness.
- Manage projects simultaneously, identifying gaps and taking ownership of projects; compile and prepare material and agendas for team meetings, such as all-hands presentations and events.
- Develop an understanding of the team and field requests from internal and external contacts, be available and approachable.
- Maintain relationships with cross-functional partners to help support Seller programs and goals.
- 6+ years of professional experience as an Executive Assistant, or experience in a similar function (Recruiting, HR, Event Planning, etc.)
- Direct, dotted line, or informal experience leading a team of administrative professionals.
- 6+ years of experience supporting a variety of different executives and teams.
- 6+ years of experience handling multiple administrative and executive support tasks and projects.
- Appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team of diverse personalities and programs.
- Value teamwork at all levels, while remaining proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources