iOS Software Engineer, Square Appointments
- Portland, OR
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Atlanta, United States
Square Appointments helps service professionals manage their calendar on the go. With Square’s scheduling software, customers can always check for availability and confirm their appointments online. Our merchants can easily keep their schedules open and attract new business—even when they're done for the day.
Join us to solve challenging software and product problems related to scheduling, payments, and distributed systems. You will create beautiful Calendar UIs that help merchants manage their time and offline capable features so merchants always have a 60fps experience.
Working within Seller iOS is a unique opportunity in the mobile industry – you’ll get to work in one of the largest most established mobile ecosystems in existence – learning a lot from our large team of engineers in the process.
- Be a part of creating an innovative product that brings superpowers to sellers.
- Build and test client software with complex server, network and hardware interactions.
- Collaborate with iOS, Android, and Server engineers to deliver features to our growing base of subscribers, shipped at a rapid cadence.
- Work with product managers and designers to refine and define product scope and design.
- Respond to customer feedback to improve our products.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience with a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- A proficiency in Swift and/or Objective-C for development (we use both).
- A passion for working on mobile apps at all levels – from networking up to user interfaces and everything in between.
- Experience developing iOS applications.
- Experience shipping and improving products.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources