Head of Global People Operations and Tools
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
At Square one of our People team goals is to create a remarkable people experience for Square's everywhere. We believe in the importance of thoughtful design and elegant experiences for our employees just as we do for our customers.
You will be a high valued addition to our People leadership team reporting directly to our Head of People. You will oversee the strategy and implementation of key processes, programs, and tools that enable the People team to work efficiently and focus on achieving global scale, enabling new lines of business, and serving new employee segments.
- Establish the overall People Ops and Technology team strategy and operating model. Lead a team responsible for People Technology, Project Management, People Services, and global operations.
- Oversee development and management of scalable global People processes and tools that balance employee experience with compliance and legal requirements.
- Lead operational support and partnerships with foundational teams (HR Business Partners, Benefits, Compensation, Global Mobility, Talent Acquisition, Finance, Legal, IT Business Systems) to work on all people-related processes.
- Partner with team members across Square to assess existing People programs, processes, and practices. Identify gaps and inefficiencies, and drive innovative solutions to enhance the employee experience across all geographies.
- Own and drive all HR compliance processes and audits.
- Optimize and maintain all People Team systems, tools, and data. Including handling data access to People team systems, auditing data quality and compliance procedures, testing new functionality and reports, and trouble-shooting basic system issues.
- Bachelor's Degree, or 10 years of related global experience
- Experience with leading and implementation of large transformational initiatives
- Knowledge of global HR practices and procedures
- Demonstrated experience managing remote teams
- Experience implementing and scaling global HR operations and systems
- Experience building cross-functional partnerships and influencing stakeholders across the organization to act without having a direct reporting relationship
- Experience with large amounts of data and in developing audit reports, metrics, and reporting mechanisms
- Experience building technology and people operations compliance programs and processes
- Comfortable as a hands-on manager
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources