Associate Creative Director - Copywriter, Cash App
- New York, CA
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
As an Associate Creative Director, Copywriter on our Brand Studio team, you will be at the heart of bringing creative ideas to life. This is a hands-on creative leadership role. You will work with teams across Cash App to launch creative marketing experiences that guide our mission, business and brand forward.
We focus on building a brand that is built upon creativity and art, and we aim to look at brand marketing through a non-traditional lens. We work across the latest platforms, covering web and mobile experiences, visual design, experiential installations, photography, video, and animation.
Our team is made up of accomplished designers, illustrators, art directors, animators, and copywriters. This role reports to our Creative Director.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with our Creative Director to lead the internal creative process, promote accountability for creative delivery, and ensure the success of active projects
- Apply conceptual thinking and creativity to help solve complex business problems
- Elevate brand voice and tone while supporting the overall brand direction
- Translate brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts for various channels
- Work with cross-functional partners to develop and execute marketing campaigns
- Work with partners across Cash App to guarantee an integrated brand experience
- 8+ years of writing experience in advertising or freelance
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates an ability to push brand forward with fresh, inventive ideas
- Experience launching integrated marketing campaigns
- Understanding of performance-based marketing strategies
- Familiarity with both new and traditional brand channels and media
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.