Brand Designer - Cash Card, Cash App
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app with over 30 million monthly active users. We are bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to the traditional banking system.
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
The Cash Card Design team is focused on creating best in class payment devices for our customers. We pride ourselves in rethinking established paradigms, optimizing manufacturing processes, and bringing creative solutions into existence in the financial hardware space. You will play an important part in maintaining and evolving the Cash Card program.
- Work independently and collaboratively on projects and tasks to support the Card Design Team
- Keep up with and set trends in the payment industry
- Ensure vendor accountability and quality control through proof review and markup
- 5+ years of experience as a design generalist with print focus
- A clear sense of layout, typography, and iconography
- An ability to generate unique design concepts and support successful in-market concepts
- Working pre-press knowledge
- Experience with vendor proofing and markup
- Human-centered approach to design and research
- Excitement around product and package design visualization
For consideration, please submit a portfolio of work with your application. If necessary, provide the password to view your work.
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding state and city guidelines.