IT Support Specialist
- Dublin, Ireland
As an IT Support Specialist you will collaborate with Square employees to quickly resolve any technical issue that interrupts their day. We are looking for a creative and quick thinker who understands that while you may not always know the answer to a question, you know how to find it. You have experience working on a phone/chat based technical support desk or at a walk up support station.
- Answer questions and provide support for Square employees in person (later in 2021) and online (via email, Slack, and tickets).
- Image Mac, Windows, and Linux computers and configure these computers for Square employees
- Be hyper responsive to our Customer Success team when they encounter an issue
- Perform small project based work to improve IT and Square systems
- Showcase your knowledge by training other employees on new applications, hardware, and more!
- A drive to assist customers and solve their technical problems.
- End-user support experience for MacOS or Windows
- Problem solving and intuitive troubleshooting skills
- A strong understanding of connecting computers to networks especially over wifi and VPN
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs computer equipment and hardware, climb ladders and use hand tools where necessary
- Experience in Gsuite Administration
- Ability to work some weekend days
- 1-2 years work experience in a technical support or helpdesk environment
- VOIP administration experience, especially with Amazon Connect
- Experience troubleshooting Chrome OS
- Experience building Windows images
- Command-line Unix experience
- You’ve used Atlassian products before, especially JIRA
- Being a serious A/V geek!
- Previous experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- You have a history of expanding your knowledge via technical training and certification.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources