Finance & Strategy - Finance Transformation Manager - Seller FP&A
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Position open to remote: Yes
We are looking for an experienced Finance Transformation Manager who will report to a Finance & Strategy Lead and work as a member of Square's Finance & Strategy (F&S) team, driving financial planning & reporting processes that support our Square's Seller Business and improving our financial tools, systems, and processes to scale with our growth. You will help guide process efficiencies within the finance team.You will also be involved in our forecast, annual planning and budgeting processes which will require a great deal of interaction across the company.
- Guide finance transformation projects across the Seller organization including management reporting, headcount management, and budget management.
- Demonstrate a mindset of continuous improvement to make improvements within F&S and more engaging business partnering across Square.
- Build financial models used to prepare financial reporting deliverables, analyze business trends and drivers, and explain forecast versus actual variances for Square's seller business.
- Collaborate across the organization to promote important projects.
- Help create finance process documentation, training guides, and resources. You will become an expert for finance process and policy questions and support business leader and new manager training.
- Build trust with finance partners and business leaders at Square
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Accounting, or other relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in finance operations, FP&A, or process improvement
- Experience with financial planning systems and financial planning process within larger finance organizations; experience in the technology industry is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (can perform complex functions)
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources