Third Party Risk Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
- Position open to remote: Yes
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
Square builds common business tools in unconventional ways so more people can start, run, and grow their businesses. When Square started, it was difficult and expensive (or just plain impossible) for some businesses to take credit cards. Square made credit card payments possible for all by turning a mobile phone into a credit card reader. Since then Square has been building an entire business toolkit of both hardware and software products including Square Capital, Square Terminal, Square Payroll, and more. We’re working to find new and better ways to help businesses succeed on their own terms—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Square.
Square has an exciting career opportunity for a Third-Party Risk Analyst. You will help evolve Square's Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) program. You will help oversee the TPRM activities within the Procurement Department. You will focus on the continued adoption and expansion of the program, working with team members from across the company including, risk experts, engineering, policy and legal.
- Help maintain the TPRM framework and processes
- Assess and monitor TPRM lifecycle activities (risk assessment & due diligence, contract negotiation, ongoing monitoring and termination), providing TPRM guidance to Vendor Relationship Owners and partners
- Update TPRM procedures to align with Square Vendor Management Policy and updating risk rating methodology periodically
- Prepare third-party risk reports
- Establish good peer relationships and encourage collaboration
- Build relationships with Vendor Relationship Owners
- Maintain program oversight of important supplier relationships
- Help maintain Vendor Relationship Management playbook
- Monitor supplier performance to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and service level agreements
- Organize business reviews for tier 1 and 2 suppliers.
- Organize the collection of required artifacts (e.g. SOC reports, audited financials) from suppliers regularly
- Establish and manage core metrics, Service level agreements, and performance of suppliers
- Maintain and track quarterly supplier performance scorecards to document results of oversight and work with the business owners to document appropriate corrective action plans to reduce identified risks
- Collect supporting documentation for external audit requests
- 2+ years of experience in a high-growth technology environment; Experience in Banking, Fintech, Financial Services or other regulated industries
- Experience with vendor lifecycle, supplier management or procurement
- Proficient in Microsoft excel (can perform complex functions) or Google Sheets
- Experience using data analytics tools
- Bachelor's degree
At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources