Global Program Manager, Customer Success
- Dublin, Ireland
The Beta Team needs a French bilingual experienced project manager to implement beta programs during the product development cycle. You will work with Square sellers and several other teams to develop the strategy and build the program to confirm that from a customer perspective, we're ready to launch. Our betas range from small feature updates to large product launches, spanning Hardware to POS to Partnerships to SaaS. Beta Managers are direct contributors, troubleshooting issues, escalating and identifying risks, and always engaging our Sellers to keep the feedback coming.
Global Program Managers will work with US-based product teams to provide data-driven insights: You will meet beta seller audience criteria, communicate project status, and present recommendations to Product Teams. As the first Global Program Manager in your region, you'll be a direct contributor to ensure Square launches successfully. You'll build upon your success by building your local beta seller community, working with our customers in person and online. You'll identify areas for process improvement, and will shape the impact of this role.
- Work with several different Product Teams and the US Beta Team to design and kick-off successful beta programs.
- Conduct in-market testing for software and hardware releases, ensuring localization and product QA standards are met.
- Recruit, track, communicate status on, and monitor all active beta participants
- Solicit feedback from beta participants at essential project milestones, create the customer experience story and present recommendations to product teams
- Monitor bugs and issues until resolution, communicating with other teams and sellers along the way.
- Give Exit Criteria recommendations for beta programs, and hold Product Teams accountable
- Occasionally, visit sellers onsite to troubleshoot issues, solicit feedback, and build partnerships
- Work with the Bugs and Launch programs to report on launch health and success of each beta program
- Work with the Beta Community Manager to foster an active community of beta testers on Seller Community and through our Square POS beta apps
- 3+ years professional experience in a role requiring project management, comply with deadline expectations and assessing risk.
- Experience and comfort learning new technology, and using it with minimal errors.
- An analytical, growth-mindset - You are constantly trying to find new and better ways to make a difference.
- The ability to understand the big picture and work on a granular level.
- The ability to work cross-functionally with Legal, Comms, Product, and the CS teams.
- Familiarity with Google Sheets/Excel and comfort using basic formulas
- French bilingualism required
- Some travel will be involved
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources