Global Procurement Operations Analyst
- Atlanta, GA
- Employees can work remotely
- Position open to remote: Yes
Square has an exciting career opportunity for a Global Procurement Operations Analyst to support the supply of products and services to Square's global operations. This is a chance for a person with professional experience in procurement capable of both hands-on individual contribution and thought leadership. You will focus on driving adoption and efficiency through system optimization and partner outreach.
The Analyst is an integral member of Square's Procure to Pay process. The Analyst will work independently and cross functionally with the various teams to provide support and accountability throughout the P2P lifecycle.
- Manage all new requisitions coming through our Procure-to-Pay platform (OracleCloud).
- Monitor and manage all requisitions and purchase orders throughout the PR/PO lifecycle including business partner outreach, updating ownership, and closing out POs.
- Manage invoice issues and get them fixed.
- Support the vendor registration and maintenance processes for Square globally.
- Support other ad hoc projects as needed.
- Minimum 2 years of procurement/analyst/buyer or related experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, supply chain or related discipline
- Knowledge of indirect procurement categories (Professional Services, Marketing, Workplace Operations, SaaS, etc)
- Multilingual (desired) (e.g. Japanese, Cantonese/Mandarin, Spanish)
- Understanding of Source to Contract, Procure to Pay, and PR/PO lifecycle
- Experience working with Finance and Business Systems
- Experience with P2P systems, Purchase Requisition Modules (OracleCloud preferred), JIRA, ServiceCloud, Contract Repositories, and Ticketing Systems a plus
- Experience training and mentoring business partners on Procurement processes.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources