Account Executive - Restaurant Sales
- Miami, FL, USA
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
Square builds common business tools in unconventional ways so more people can start, run, and grow their businesses. When Square started, it was difficult and expensive (or just plain impossible) for some businesses to take credit cards. Square made credit card payments possible for all by turning a mobile phone into a credit card reader. Since then Square has been building an entire business toolkit of both hardware and software products including Square Capital, Square Terminal, Square Payroll, and more. We’re working to find new and better ways to help businesses succeed on their own terms—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Square.
Square is looking for an Account Executive with a positive attitude to join our Restaurants Sales Team. You will create an outbound strategy working with a business development rep to build a book of business. You’re a quick learner, self motivated, and you have experience with negotiating and closing complex deals. Your curiosity and resiliency will help you build relationships within the Food and Beverage space to improve Square’s market share using our ecosystem of hardware, software, and partner solutions.
- Lead the charge introducing Square’s Ecosystem of software and hardware to merchants in the Food and Beverage Industry
- Build a targeted Outbound sales strategy to further grow Square’s market share in the F&B space
- Oversee the sales cycle from prospect to close and partner with other teams to ensure successful onboarding
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales goals through outbound sales efforts
- Understand the struggle of a customer and approach each conversation with a consultative approach
- Partner with Product and Marketing teams to ensure our solutions meet the needs of the market
- Use your prior sales experience to inform a creative go to market strategy
- A BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years experience in a closing role
- Experience exceeding sales targets, selling a diverse ecosystem of products, and closing complex deals. Ideally, selling to Restaurants.
- The ability to drive deals independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Business development experience (e.g. prospecting and cold calling)
- A collaborative and team player mentality
At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources