Senior Account Executive
- Atlanta, GA
- Employees can work remotely
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
Square is looking for a tenured Account Executive with a positive and winning attitude to join our Senior Sales Team. You will create an outbound strategy and work with a business development rep to build a book of business. Your entrepreneurial spirit and passion for problem solving will help in identifying ideal merchants that can grow with Square's platform. You have experience with negotiating and closing complex deals.
- Lead the charge introducing Square to merchants in all verticals: retail, food and drink, professional services, etc.
- Make 30+ cold calls a day to create your own pipeline and book of business in this 100% outbound role.
- Oversee the sales cycle from prospect to close and partner with other teams to ensure successful onboarding
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales goals through proactive outbound sales efforts
- Understand the struggle of a customer and approach each conversation with a consultative approach
- Partner with Product and Marketing teams to ensure our solutions meet the needs of the market
- Use your prior sales experience to inform a creative go to market strategy
- 3+ years' experience in a closing role
- A BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Experience exceeding sales targets, selling a diverse ecosystem of products, and closing complex deals
- The ability to drive deals independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment Business development experience (e.g. hunting and cold calling)
- A collaborative and team player mentality
- Salesforce experience
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources