Senior Technical Recruiter, Verse
- Barcelona, Spain
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
Verse is a financial brand within the ecosystem of Square, located in Barcelona. Our goal is to take the friction out of spending and sharing money through peer-to-peer transactions. Our digital wallet allows you to share payments instantly, safely, and free of charge in select European countries.
We are collaborating closely with the Cash App organization to build a product that redfines the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible. This partnership will enhance support and continued investment in our company’s growth across the European Union.
We want to hire the best talent to join our team, headquartered in Spain. Interested in learning more?
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will lead recruitment efforts to identify uniquely accomplished individuals to guide us forward. You will be responsible for building strategies to engage and build relationships with world class talent, with an emphasis on making connections within the software engineering and data science communities. Throughout the entire process, you will provide an unparalleled experience, while serving as an advisor to candidates and internal partners alike.
- Build relationships and collaborate with senior management and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking and research
- Be a consultative advisor to the business, leading strategic discussions to build teams holistically
- 6+ years of full cycle recruiting experience for an innovative and scaling organization
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust with individuals in a highly competitive market
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve complex problems while collaborating with business partners to achieve a common goal
- Ability to thrive in a data and metrics driven environment
- Consultative communication skills while working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- A positive and team oriented approach to your work
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles (e.g. Product Managers, Data Scientists, Mobile Engineers, UI Engineers, Design, etc.)
- Experience building and improving recruitment processes through collaboration with cross functional stakeholders throughout the organization
- Experience leading and mentoring others
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines and applicable regulations.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your request and information as confidentially as possible in accordance with our privacy policies and applicable requirements. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.