Sales Go-To-Market & Knowledge Specialist
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
You will develop, launch, implement, and improve our go-to-market launch process to educate and prepare our Sales team members. You will also help to analyze usage of our knowledge management systems to recommend and implement solutions to improve adoption, usage workflows, and automations. This role will be a mixture of two disciplines but with the expectation that responsibilities are distributed as follows: 70% of your time will be to prioritize and manage go-to-market launches across multiple partners and the remaining 30% of the time you will identify and implement new strategies to make sure knowledge from such launches can be effectively referenced by our salespeople. You will report to our Head of Field Enablement Content.
- Go-To-Market Process for Cross-Functional Teams - Co-own and enhance end-to-end processes for effective launches with other customer-facing teams.
- Go-To-Market Process for Sales Team - Own prioritization of launches based on impact to the Sales team. Work with product experts and enablement functions to produce, communicate, and implement launch awareness and training.
- Knowledge Management Enhancement - Define the knowledge management strategy to maintain high-quality, up-to-date and searchable content for Sales. Work with cross-functional teams to define and address areas of improvement to content hierarchy, creation, and verification of accuracy.
- Knowledge Adoption - Be the primary advocate of knowledge best practices. Perform feedback campaigns and analyze data to increase adoption rates. Work with knowledge and product DRI's to increase verification scores to keep content up-to-date.
- Strong Written Reporting - Engage sales leaders, enablement team members, and cross-functional partners in the planning, execution, and follow up of important programs. Show strong written and verbal communications providing clear program direction and achievement.
- 3+ years in Project Management related roles, product launch and product training experience is preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Project Management - Proven ability to scope a project from beginning to completion. Balance several projects and goals at once. Likes to scope and determine new initiatives with support from senior leadership.
- Customer-facing Functions - Proven success communicating within a revenue-driven customer-facing role, Sales preferred.
- Relationship-focused - Highly proficient at building strong, lasting relationships with cross-functional partners. Product, Creative, and Marketing experience is preferred.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources