Sales Go-To-Market & Knowledge Specialist

  • San Francisco, CA
  • Employees can work remotely
  • Full-time

Company Description

Square builds common business tools in unconventional ways so more people can start, run, and grow their businesses. When Square started, it was difficult and expensive (or just plain impossible) for some businesses to take credit cards. Square made credit card payments possible for all by turning a mobile phone into a credit card reader. Since then Square has been building an entire business toolkit of both hardware and software products including Square Capital, Square Terminal, Square Payroll, and more. We’re working to find new and better ways to help businesses succeed on their own terms—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Square.

Job Description

You will develop, launch, implement, and improve our go-to-market launch process to educate and prepare our Sales team members. You will also help to analyze usage of our knowledge management systems to recommend and implement solutions to improve adoption, usage workflows, and automations. This role will be a mixture of two disciplines but with the expectation that responsibilities are distributed as follows: 70% of your time will be to prioritize and manage go-to-market launches across multiple partners and the remaining 30% of the time you will identify and implement new strategies to make sure knowledge from such launches can be effectively referenced by our salespeople. You will report to our Head of Field Enablement Content.

Responsibilities:

  • Go-To-Market Process for Cross-Functional Teams - Co-own and enhance end-to-end processes for effective launches with other customer-facing teams.
  • Go-To-Market Process for Sales Team - Own prioritization of launches based on impact to the Sales team. Work with product experts and enablement functions to produce, communicate, and implement launch awareness and training.
  • Knowledge Management Enhancement - Define the knowledge management strategy to maintain high-quality, up-to-date and searchable content for Sales. Work with cross-functional teams to define and address areas of improvement to content hierarchy, creation, and verification of accuracy.
  • Knowledge Adoption - Be the primary advocate of knowledge best practices. Perform feedback campaigns and analyze data to increase adoption rates. Work with knowledge and product DRI's to increase verification scores to keep content up-to-date.
  • Strong Written Reporting - Engage sales leaders, enablement team members, and cross-functional partners in the planning, execution, and follow up of important programs. Show strong written and verbal communications providing clear program direction and achievement.

Qualifications

  • 3+ years in Project Management related roles, product launch and product training experience is preferred
  • BA/BS or equivalent
  • Project Management - Proven ability to scope a project from beginning to completion. Balance several projects and goals at once. Likes to scope and determine new initiatives with support from senior leadership.
  • Customer-facing Functions - Proven success communicating within a revenue-driven customer-facing role, Sales preferred.
  • Relationship-focused - Highly proficient at building strong, lasting relationships with cross-functional partners. Product, Creative, and Marketing experience is preferred.

Additional Information

At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.

Perks

At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
  • Healthcare coverage
  • Retirement Plans
  • Employee Stock Purchase Program
  • Wellness perks
  • Paid parental leave
  • Paid time off
  • Learning and Development resources