- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Alternate Location: Sydney, Australia
- Position open to remote: Yes
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
Square is looking for a experienced Benefits Partner with experience managing the design, implementation, and daily management of benefits programs across APAC while also growing and setting-up our benefits programmes as we continue to expand globally. This is a new role for Square to support our ongoing growth. This a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in an all hands-on deck environment and interacting with people. Square has over 5,700 employees across the globe (and we're growing!). This is a full-time role based in our Melbourne, Australia office or remote in Australia. Expect some morning hours to overlap with Europe.
- Manage all benefit and leave programs across APAC (Australia, Japan and China)
- Manage annual plan renewals, evaluate programs and develop recommendations to ensure programs are current, competitive, and in compliance with legal requirements
- Set up benefit plans and policies for new countries as Square grows
- Input on the design and implementation of the international benefits strategy at Square and ensure programs are scalable as Square continues to grow
- Manage benefits communication with employees across all communication channels
- Support benefits administration tasks including enrollment, leaves of absence and benefits payroll files
- Evaluate and develop methods and tools for improving benefits administration processes and practices
- Manage important ad hoc benefits projects for both APAC and internationally
- Manage and troubleshoot essential vendor relationships including benefits brokers and insurers to ensure Square gets the best service possible.
- Partner with and seek input from partners including HRBP's, Site Leads, Communications, HRIS, Legal and Payroll to ensure successful execution of programs
- Continually learn about current events in applicable countries including legislative and market developments
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years experience in employee benefits ideally in a multinational environment
- Creative and resourceful problem solving skills
- Analytical and structured thinking, working intelligently to understand the task at hand and relevant context
- A global mindset while also being in tune with local context and best practice
- A sense of fun!
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources