- San Francisco, CA
- Alternate Location: Austin, United States
- Position open to remote: Yes
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
The Supply Planner will manage the supply availability and sales plan attainment for one of Square's product lines. You will be the focal point in development, communication, and execution of product demand and supply plans.
You have a passion for creative analysis, processes that scale, and the wherewithal to develop recommendations that transcend the numbers. Having an inventory planning background in consumer electronics or retail will help you in this role.
You will report to the Supply Planning Lead.
You and your direct team will be based in the Pacific time zone. This role is open to all people who can be effective partners with this team, including sharing typical working hours.
- Coordinate with the retail, e-commerce and sales teams to combine and interpret demand plans to drive the production schedule
- Work with the factory, logistics and packaging teams to ensure that supply plans meet our needs
- Highlight supply risks and develop strategies to maximize sales opportunities
- Implement inventory strategies you've designed from pre-order through launch to end of life, for all channels of the business
- Review historical trends, evaluate forecast results and provide feedback to our teams
- Partner and work with business systems team to help develop internal tools to make the supply and demand planning function sustainable and scalable
- 5+ years experience in supply or inventory planning
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations, or other relevant field
- Used rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Capacity for thinking objectively and interpreting meaningful themes from data
- Experience building relationships with a broad and diverse group of collaborators
- High level of comfort presenting in diverse settings; small and large groups, informal and formal
- Translated data into actionable information to drive results; proficiency in retail math
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and learn technical applications quickly
- A persistent attention to detail and a high level of comfort in working with numbers
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources