Operations Program Management Lead, Customer Success
- Atlanta, GA
- Alternate Location: St. Louis, United States
The Global Program Management and Infrastructure team ensures the smooth and efficient running of the Customer Success organization on a daily basis. With offices in the US, Canada, Japan, Ireland, Australia, Poland, Taiwan, and Guatemala, we improve both quality of output and cost efficiency of the global organization, while also ensuring execution of essential strategic projects for the growing Customer Success team. As a Program Manager in Customer Success Operations, you'll work cross functionally — with other Operations teams, with the broader Customer Success organization, and beyond — to plan and build towards the global vision of CS.
- Manage a team of Operations Program Managers who are responsible for delivering on CS's largest opportunities for improved efficiency and quality of service. You'll play a large part in ensuring timely and smooth delivery of our global vision and strategy.
- Refine and implement the proper governance and operating processes to establish CS as a well-oiled project management machine.
- Provide leadership oversight to ensure that – across all of the various initiatives we’re working on throughout the organization – we are prioritizing our work and resources effectively, measuring impact, and delivering results.
- 6+ years of project or program management experience; at least one year of experience building and managing a team
- Experience managing a project management office (PMO) – the ability to define and run a governance model across various cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation skills, catered towards a variety of stakeholder functions. You're able to clearly and concisely communicate an idea, or overall project/program status.
- A keen eye for prioritization and continuous optimization. You have the ability to discern the urgency and importance of work.
- Experience with Asana and Jira is not necessary, but a plus!
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources