Customer Success Team Lead
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
We are looking for an individual to lead members of Cash App’s Customer Success team. You will not only lead a team of passionate Advocates, but you will also build excellent operations - optimizing all Success channels including email, SMS, and phone - all while strengthening team culture, driving customer happiness, and promoting employee success.
You will be a cross-functional liaison working with product, engineering, business development, marketing, and finance to guide Cash App's most important strategic priorities. You will track indicators of performance weekly.
Coach and mentor team members with a focus on professional development and upstream thinking
Improve customer satisfaction across channels
Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team, and provide reports as needed
Utilize deep product and industry knowledge
Treat Success as a product at Cash App, improving and iterating on the customer experience
Lead end-to-end project plans and ensure delivery of essential success plans
Gather and summarize relevant data, suggesting improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team
Scale the Success team by capitalizing on opportunities for increased efficiency, driving productivity plans
- guidance/assistance as appropriate
- Respond promptly and exercise exceptional communication skills in an effort to optimize each contact
- Effectively manage cases and communication using Salesforce Service Cloud
- Utilize strong de-escalation skills to assist customers in need
- Meet or exceed established service level agreements and guidelines
- Establish and ensure compliance with departmental standards and processes to increase production and accommodate work volumes toward enhanced customer satisfaction
- Understand bank operations, industry trends & best practices, and the rules and regulations that drive the fintech industry
BA/BS degree or related experience
6+ years of work experience with 3+ years of direct people management experience required
Past product or project management experience
Experience building and scaling Customer Success operations
The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
Creative problem-solving abilities
Passion for Square and ensuring an outstanding customer experience
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.