Product Manager, Banking Services API's
- San Francisco, CA
The Payments Platform is an open, global financial services platform for developers who serve sellers. It provides the necessary components to manage identity, process payments across multiple channels, hold and transfer funds, and provide accounting, reconciliation, and reporting in a secure and compliant way.
The Banking Services Platform is looking for a product manager for our financial accounts APIs. Imagine every Square seller had access to an automated financial accountant to help them reconcile, manage their cash flow, and close their books—a CFO as a service if you will. Then imagine the platform allowing Square or 3rd party developers to build these financial services products. Building this platform is what your job would be.
As a product manager for the Financial Accounts APIs you will lead the direction of your product by setting vision/strategy and partnering with the engineering manager of your sprint team to drive execution. In this role you will champion the voice of our sellers and developers to deliver a reliable, scalable, and secure platform that allows Square and 3rd-party developers to innovate on behalf of our sellers.
- Run your product like a business: manage the entire product life cycle from ideation, to planning and execution
- Focus the team on the most impactful projects by understanding the jobs to be done, synthesizing those needs into your product roadmap, and defining key metrics
- Manage expectations by communicating progress to stakeholders and partners
- Align for large cross-team projects by driving your team's annual planning process
- Ensure the health of your product by balancing new features with maintenance and technical debt
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources