Product Illustrator, Cash App
- New York, NY
- Employees can work remotely
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
The Cash App Creative team works at the intersection of brand and product to choreograph an exceptional customer experience. Illustrators on the Creative team will work in both brand and product worlds to create exceptional, clear and brand-forward art for our product experience.
- Collaborate across teams to stage integrated feature launch campaigns
- Work independently and collaboratively on projects and tasks to support Marketing and Growth campaigns
- Tell and translate stories across mediums that build customer trust and joy
- Keep up with and set trends in the industry
- Set and meet deadlines, work in close collaboration with partners
- Help bring efficiency to the Campaign process
- 5+ years of experience as an illustrator and/or designer
- Strong sense of both product and brand realms
- Illustration, motion and graphic skills
- Experience translating established brands into new expressions and spaces
- Experience with advertising and the product development process
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing strong grasp of concept development, animation, graphic design and brand
- Comfortable working within established templates and specs
For consideration, please submit a portfolio of work with your application and provide the password, if necessary to view your work.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.