iOS Software Engineer, Square for Retail
- Atlanta, GA
- Employees can work remotely
Retailers have struggled too long with clunky, outdated and disconnected tools. Even as mammoth Retail and e-commerce forces threaten to disrupt smaller merchants, we are empowering those merchants with simple and elegant solutions to complex problems - like predictive analytics and fluid, omni-channel capabilities to meet customers wherever they are - to always make the sale.
Square for Retail is a growing product team based out of New York, San Francisco, Toronto, and Atlanta. We benefit from (and contribute to) the resources of the larger organization while staying focused on solving Retail-specific challenges. We are relentlessly customer focused, and iterate quickly using a build-measure-learn approach.
- Build and test iOS software with complex server, network and hardware interactions;
- Craft pixel-perfect, intuitive UI that delights our sellers with its ease of use;
- Work with a world-class team of experienced and dedicated engineers and designers;
- Deliver features to our growing base of subscribers, shipped at a rapid cadence;
- Be a part of creating an innovative product that brings superpowers to sellers.
- 4+ years of iOS development experience, and an excellent command of engineering fundamentals
- An academic attitude towards software development practices
- Unwavering commitment to customer experience and product quality
- Eagerness to share your own ideas, and openness to those of others
- A record of self-directed side projects, research, or open source contributions are a plus!
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources