Enterprise Account Executive
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
Square builds common business tools in unconventional ways so more people can start, run, and grow their businesses. When Square started, it was difficult and expensive (or just plain impossible) for some businesses to take credit cards. Square made credit card payments possible for all by turning a mobile phone into a credit card reader. Since then Square has been building an entire business toolkit of both hardware and software products including Square Capital, Square Terminal, Square Payroll, and more. We’re working to find new and better ways to help businesses succeed on their own terms—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Square.
Our Sales organization is looking for an accomplished sales professional with experience selling to VP and C-level executives to help grow our footprint into large, complex accounts ($50MM+). You have a passion for problem solving and finding opportunities for Square to help large companies improve and expand their commerce channels and capabilities. We are looking for someone who has experience in sales, business development, partnership building, and the ability to articulate complex systems to C-level executives.
- Lead the charge selling the Square platform into Enterprise level customers
- Build relationships with C-level executives (CFO, CIO, CTO, CMOs, and VPs) to understand product fit
- Oversee the sales cycle from prospect to close and partner with other teams to provide a smooth onboarding
- Be a creative, trusted advisor for both clients and internal partners
- Work with Payments, Product, and Marketing teams to channel the customer voice internally, impact product roadmaps, and ensure our solutions meet the needs of the market
- Excel in operating in a dynamic environment that is prone to change
- Achieve and exceed bi-annual sales goals
- Travel: ~40%
- 9+ years in a qualifying or prospecting role
- A BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- An interest in being a relationship builder, collaborative partner, and dynamic project manager
- The ability to drive deals independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience selling a complex ecosystem of SaaS or payments products and solutions to the C-suite of Enterprise companies
- An ability to translate complex business concepts into concise and easy to understand conversations, and put structure to nebulous, unstructured problems
At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Learning and Development resources