Recruiting Coordinator Manager, TIDAL
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
We started with a simple idea - that everyone should be able to accept credit cards - and we’ve been rethinking buying and selling ever since. For sellers, we’re creating one cohesive service to run your entire business, from a register in your pocket to analytics on your laptop. For buyers, we’re making it faster to order from the businesses you love and more fun to pay your friends back. Buying and selling sound like simple things - and they should be. Somewhere along the way, they got complicated. We’re working hard to make commerce easy for everyone.
Square, Inc. has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire a majority ownership stake in TIDAL, the global music and entertainment platform that brings artists and fans closer together through unique original content and exclusive events. We expect to close the transaction in the second quarter of 2021. We're excited to see what we can build together!
We're looking for an enthusiastic and effective Recruiting Coordinator Manager to lead one of our Recruiting Coordination teams. In this role, you will serve as an advocate for RCs and the delightful candidate experience that we foster. This role will report into our Head of Global Talent Operations.
- Manage a group of RCs, removing day-to-day blockers, assessing performance, and partnering other RC Managers and Ops Managers.
- Run the hiring and onboarding process, bringing organized and RC newbies to Square and ramping them quickly.
- Manage candidate experience programs including: consistent candidate experience across offices, swag ordering and inventory management, interview room redesigns and capability enhancements, Candidate CSAT and Glassdoor findings.
- Partner on operational tasks including: process-change proposals, documentation, tool assessments and implementation.
- Enhance our team bond by bridging our dynamic team across its locations (SF, NYC, STL), increasing recognition, and planning team events.
- Support the People Team so you stay up-to-speed on the features and workflows of SmartRecruiters and can best recommend changes.
- Manage our partnerships with AV/IT and OEX.
- The kind of initiative that allows you to solve problems in any setting. If there's a hole, you immediately want to fill it, assessing trade-offs and bringing important partners along for the ride.
- A human-centric approach to your work. Your team is inspired by your leadership. You build relationships across the organization and encourage networking and are able to hire seamless.
- You embrace change
- Previous experience in people management and/or as a Recruiting Coordinator
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources