Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Dublin, Ireland
- Employees can work remotely
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
The PMM role at Square drives global growth and adoption of our products. We do this by identifying which customer segments we can serve, understanding their needs, and using those insights to directly improve our product strategy and roadmap. We determine product positioning and messaging, develop full-funnel growth strategies, and implement acquisition campaigns to grow our business. We work with multiple teams to ensure we build the right products and reach the right customers, with the right messages, through the right channels, at the right time.
We are looking for a senior level PMM in Europe to be the in-market expert on our developer platform and API products. You will have responsibility to guide growth in existing markets, inform our international expansion strategy, and guide our go-to market strategy development and execution as we enter Europe.
- Identify and segment target developers, their pain points and needs through qualitative and quantitative research, and solutions to meet those needs
- Develop use cases for new products to inform overall marketing strategy
- Work with product managers, engineers, and the entire developer platform team to ensure that we build the right product for local developers
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and important messaging to be used in product development and marketing campaigns throughout the developer journey
- Drive the go-to-market plan and post-launch marketing programs with marketing channel managers, account managers, and sales
- Work with copy and design teams to develop marketing creatives
- Track campaign performance and improve through continuous testing
- Review local competitor products and marketing, and promote ongoing differentiation
- Ensure all marketing materials undergo appropriate legal and compliance review
- Support cross-functional marketing team initiatives
- A BA/BS degree
- 7+ years professional experience
- 5+ years working in a product marketing capacity, i.e. partner with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements, and with channel managers to support product launches and ongoing campaign optimisation. Alternatively, 3+ years experience working in product management for a marketing-related product.
- Previous background in B2B or B2C marketing, with exposure to developer marketing and developer communities.
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources