Executive Relations Quality Controller, Cash App
- Portland, OR
- Alternate Location: St. Louis, United States
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
The Quality Controller will be responsible for 1st line testing and monitoring of the Cash complaints handling program and all related reporting. This individual will determine an ongoing testing calendar to conduct transaction testing/quality assurance testing on the program and report results to key stakeholders. Further, this individual will be responsible for maintaining and reviewing Cash complaint reporting.
What you’ll be accountable for
Developing and conducting quality assurance and quality control testing of the Cash complaints program, including developing a sampling methodology, testing key processes, monitoring operational teams and processes and identifying gaps or issues requiring remediation.
Partnering with Legal and Compliance to communicate QA/QC results and determine potential remediation strategies. Responsible for working with operational team leads and customer advocates to implement process improvements or remediation.
Creating reporting to capture QA/QC results and key complaint metrics. Responsible for monitoring Cash Complaint program reporting to identify trends and emerging issues.
• BA/BS degree or related experience;
• 3+ years of experience in regulated complaints/compliance functions, preferably in the financial services space
• Experience building and scaling customer support operations, in a dynamic, fast-paced retail, restaurant, startup or tech environment
• Past product and project management experience a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Creative problem-solving abilities
• A passion for Square and ensuring an excellent customer experience
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.