UK Marketing Analytics Manager
- London, United Kingdom
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
Square's Global Marketing team helps businesses learn about Square and engage with our ecosystem of products and services. As our UK Analytics manager, you'll help ensure we achieve our full potential as a marketing organisation. You'll be faced with a sandbox of analytic opportunities and challenges. You'll have great autonomy to set a learning agenda. And, you'll partner with teams across Finance, Strategy & Analytics, Product Marketing and beyond...both in the UK and around the world. Reporting directly to our UK Marketing Lead, your insights will be applied to our work in a way that creates continuous improvement for Square and more value for our seller community.
- Be a visionary analytics lead...unearthing insight from data and partnering to ensure the application of these findings in our marketing
- Report on essential metrics for marketing performance and analyse trends and product launches
- Mine data from databases and use it to predict short-term and long-term trends for making marketing and business decisions
- Perform analysis into specific marketing channels to understand the conversion funnel and its underlying drivers and provide optimization recommendations
- Develop performance indicators and benchmarks, monitor and communicate trends, and analyse unexpected variances
- Work with our analytics, ad operations, and data engineering teams to ensure measurement capabilities are in place and best practice
- Work with Brand marketing to determine campaign goals and develop cross-channel measurement plans and indicators to ensure results are measurable and actionable
- Provide regular business critical reports on marketing performance, ensuring consistency, accuracy and timeliness with relevant insights on learnings
- 5+ years experience in marketing analytics roles
- Proficiency with Excel, SQL and data visualisation tools like Looker or Tableau
- Experience working with marketing measurement tools, including multi-touch attribution, media mix modelling, incrementality testing, matched market testing, A/B testing and hypothesis testing
- Have worked with marketing data - from SEM to paid social to data-driven display advertising
- Experience with small business audiences is helpful but not required.
- Experience with "above the line"/offline media channels including television and experiential.
- SEO competency
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources