Senior Product Manager, Finance & Strategy
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Toronto, Canada
As a Product Manager for our Finance & Strategy organization, you will create a strategy that enables a simple and delightful experience for the Finance & Strategy group as primary partners. Data is at the heart of everything we do at Square. And for our Finance & Strategy team, data forms the foundation for every application that we build to acquire and engage with our customers. As the product manager, you will focus on building an excellent finance data platform. You will use technologies and design methodologies to accomplish this for all of Square's products leading to an industry-leading scale and complexity.
We expect the Product Manager to be technical. You will work with and learn from a phenomenal team of product, engineering, data scientists, and business leaders. This is a unique opportunity to learn how to build, curate, and platforms huge datasets driving a top-tier Growth company.
- Experience building and launching finance data products and platforms at scale.
- Collect requirements from Finance partners and line of business heads
- Use data to ship data products that translate into scalable and global impact, by improving the adoption and transformation of the data generation, prep, transformation and usage processes.
- Work with a global team to set qualitative goals and quantitative goals
- Develop a vision and road map, plan deliverables, design and launch products
- Organize conversations around insights, data and results to executives, other product teams, teams such as marketing, operations, finance
- Evangelize products within global organizations including analysts, managers, data scientists, designers and leadership
- Monitor launched products and use data for product refinement
- Collaborate to solve novel problems introduced by the ever-changing and increasingly challenging finance data ecosystem
- Be or become an expert in Finance data strategies and technologies including important vendors in the space, pros and cons of competing approaches (both 1st and 3rd path), and trade-offs involved with different strategies
- 4+ years of experience working with finance stakeholders
- An MBA or Finance minor with Tech Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of experience in any of the following technical fields - Enterprise Finance Products, SaaS applications
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management
- An experimental mindset that uses data and metrics to backup assumptions and support decision-making.
- Experience testing clear hypotheses, and prepare solutions without well-defined direction.
- Experience building trust with customers, internal partners/team members and executives.
- Experience presenting ideas and solutions (PRFAQs, PRDs, QBRs ) to a variety of audiences, including executives, engineers, our teams and the entire company.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources