Operations Infrastructure Program Manager, Customer Success
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Atlanta, United States
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
The Global Program Management and Infrastructure team ensures the smooth and efficient running of the Customer Success organization on a daily basis. With offices in the US, Canada, Japan, Ireland, Australia, Poland, Taiwan, and Guatemala, we improve both quality of output and cost efficiency of the global organization, while also ensuring execution of essential strategic projects for the growing Customer Success team. As an Operations Infrastructure Manager, you'll work cross functionally — with other Customer Success teams, with systems and engineering teams, and beyond — to plan and build towards the global vision of CS.
- Become an expert on our business processes and technology platforms; propose and implement improvements through automation and redesign. You are the point of contact that defines and relays requirements between Customer Success and our technology teams.
- Formulate technical product requirements, ensuring our systems and technology teams know exactly how to design their solutions to fit the business needs of the growing global Customer Success team.
- Develop deep, mutually-beneficial working relationships with various partners and stakeholders, including: software vendors, internal product & engineering teams. You'll make sure that roadmaps — on both sides — are prioritized appropriately, and that all teams are in lock step with one another.
- Support with seamless change management for each infrastructure/system change impacting the global team – ensuring no detail is left out and all impacts are accounted for.
- Work with our technology teams and hold them accountable for the smooth-running of our entire tools ecosystem.
- 4+ years of experience in project/program management role
- Extensive experience documenting cross-functional business and technical requirements (i.e. writing Product Requirements Documents) in a consolidated matter – ready for project execution.
- Excellent soft skills, catered towards a variety of stakeholder functions. You're able to clearly and concisely communicate an idea and its impact.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, often with competing resources.
- A keen eye for prioritization and continuous optimization. You have the ability to discern the urgency and importance of work. You find creative ways to use the full potential of our existing tools, and advocate for novel solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, JIRA, SQL and Looker is not necessary, but huge pluses!
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources