Sales Productivity, Learning Generalist EMEA
- Dublin, Ireland
In this new role, you will support current and new launch learning initiatives across EMEA for Square. Currently, we have an office in London and will be expanding our team into our Dublin office this year. This role will support three primary functions: 1) Onboarding new Squares using our existing onboarding program that combines a combination of virtual and self-paced learning; 2) Support, develop, and launch training for new product launches across your region; and 3) Localise and develop field enablement content for in-market audiences. This role reports to the central Sales Productivity and Enablement team leader in the US.
Be Responsible for:
- Onboarding - Guide new sales hires at Square through their onboarding experience which ranges from 4-13 weeks. Your goal is to develop strong selling skills, deep product knowledge, and great process management for new hires from day one.
- New Product Launch Training - Launch new product knowledge and training where appropriate. Coordinate new certification program launch and adoption by Sales across EMEA.
- Content Localisation and Development - Create localised pitch decks, product one-pagers, competitor battle cards, testimonials, and value propositions for all Square products and verticals in your given market(s).
- Focus on the Metrics - Be responsible for iterative improvements to the quality of training and content quarter over quarter, working closely with the central learning team to ensure best practices are applied around the world.
- 3+ years in Learning Programs and Training in a high-growth environment. You have developed, run, and evaluated sales learning programs and understand what it takes to meet learning objectives and improve outcomes.
- Sales Expertise - Proven success in a high-volume sales environment. Expert in Sales process, training, and coaching.
- Relationship-focused - Highly proficient at building strong, lasting relationships with the Sales leadership team.
- Project Management Skills - Proven track record of scoping and delivering projects on time and on budget.
- FinTech, Financial Services, or SasS experience - You have driven results, coached, and/or trained in one of all of these sectors and understand the nuances of each.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources