Partner Senior Customer Success Manager
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Alternate Location: St. Louis, United States
Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app with over 24 million monthly active users. We are bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, and save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to the traditional banking system.
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to fulfill the Partner Success Senior Lead position. You will not only lead a team of passionate Team Leads that lead advocates both internally and with our partner teams, but you will also build world class operations - optimizing all success channels including email, messaging, and phone - all while strengthening team culture, improving how Partner Success and Cash Customer Operations work cross functionally, impacting the organization and team as a leader, developing team members, and driving operational excellence across all work that partner success supports. In this role, you’ll serve as a cross functional liaison working with select stakeholders in CCO and Partner teams, the interteam DRIs on the Partner Success team, and the Sr. Global Customer Success Manager to support the execution of strategic and operational priorities. You’ll also be responsible for insight on partner performance and sharing that with Sr. manager on a bi-weekly or monthly basis.
- Coach, develop, and mentor direct reports with a heightened focus on active development of team members and performance
- Develop and execute plans to ensure partner leadership teams understand the visions of the organization
- Serve as a cross-functional leader and ensure collaborative efforts lead to overall success by maintain an effective relationship with partner stakeholders across all operational departments (QA, WFM, KOps, Disputes, L&D, and RD)
- Own and drive team sync and stand up content for the Partner Success team
- Develop and execute end-to-end project plans with partners & PSAs to ensure on-time delivery of essential Success initiatives
- Gather and summarize relevant data to improve processes and tools, while ensuring resources are allocated properly to maximize efficiency and scale the team
- Understand business needs and requirements and implement
- Utilize a structured approach in 1:1s to discuss PSA performance, development needs, and OKRs
- Scale the Partner Success team by capitalizing on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency, driving productivity initiatives
- Report to the Global Partner Sr. Manager
- Assist Sr. Manager in developing and operationalizing quarterly OKRs
- Must be able to understand and put the needs of the business first and make departmental decisions on behalf of the Partner Success team.
- Manage all out of office time (sick/unplanned/pto) by PSAs and hold PSAs accountable in accordance with the CCO guidelines
- Ensure direct reports and partner teams are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action as needed
- BA/BS degree or related experience
- 6+ years of work experience with 3+ years of direct people management experience
- Past product or project management experience
- Experience building and supporting Customer Success operations, ideally in a fast-paced startup or tech environment
- Excellent ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Passion for Square and ensuring an outstanding customer experience
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.