Executive Relations Governance Manager, Cash App
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Alternate Location: Portland, United States
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
The Governance Manager is responsible for the day to day operations as well as the strategy of the complaints program. This individual will ensure the program remains compliant and determine ongoing strategy.
What you’ll be accountable for:
Continue to develop and oversee the Cash complaints program, including developing governance documents such as policy and procedures, and work alongside 2nd line partners to implement program requirements
Act as primary business contact for internal and external audit and exam requests as well as manage all remediation efforts
Oversee complaint handling processes and systems; will partner with internal engineering teams to identify and implement system improvements
Build and document existing program controls and ensure ongoing review and testing occurs
Partner with Legal and Compliance to implement regulatory requirements; may include working close with 2nd-line partners to stay informed on changes within the regulatory environment and implementing changes across the Cash program
Develop and deploy associate training on the complaints program and ensure staff is adequately trained on program requirements.
• BA/BS degree or related experience;
• 3+ years of experience in working regulated complaints/compliance functions, preferably in the financial services space
• Experience building and scaling customer support operations, in a dynamic, fast-paced retail, restaurant, startup or tech environment
• Past product and project management experience a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Creative problem-solving abilities
• A passion for Square and ensuring an excellent customer experience
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.