CRM Development Senior Manager
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
As a GTM Development Lead you will be a foundational part of the Business Technology team with a focus on supporting Square's Go-To Market teams. You will build and manage a technical team focused on creating end-to-end enterprise level solutions leveraging excellent technology to support our team members in Sales, Account Management, Partnerships, Support, Success, Legal and many others. As part of this role, you will partner with our GTM Product Management Lead, Architecture & UX/UI Lead, and our Partners to understand their overall strategy, map it into a systems roadmap and implement it's delivery.
- Lead the product development strategy, roadmap and execution across all stakeholders.
- Manage and mentor existing Developer Engineers, while building a team of additional Developers, administrators, and technical architects.
- Drive prioritization of needs, working across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and recommendations for best practices in environment management, release management, integration frameworks, data governance and mastering, as well as addressing technical debt in a cloud based environment.
- Build cross-departmental collaborative relationships with stakeholders that includes engaging them in the goal-setting process, defining high-level priorities.
- Lead us through the planning cycle including setting team goals, OKRs and roadmaps
- Consult and guide stakeholders to maximize value of connected applications including Salesforce, and other third-party tools.
- Establish Measurements to understand return on investments and influence on process domain.
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or other relevant degree
- 12+ years of experience building and delivering system roadmaps across our teams.
- 5+ years of enterprise experience using Salesforce and cloud-based technologies to develop end-to-end solutions.
- 5+ years of experience managing teams in a high pressure, fluid growth environment.
- Experience building and managing product roadmaps, planning sprints, and making trade-offs to ship products.
- Experience assessing, defining, and implementing end-to-end solutions across CRM, PRM, Service & Support including UX & UI components into every solution.
- Be the expert on product, solution, and process domain relating to business processes from lead-to-cash.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, Developer, or Sales Consultant
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources