Boost Technical Account Manager, Cash App
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: New York, United States
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
Cash App has become the fastest growing finance brand on the planet and is redefining the world’s relationship with money by making it more relatable, instantly available, and universally accessible for everyone.
We initially launched Cash App to offer instant, simple & free peer-to-peer payments. But over the past few years, we’ve meaningfully expanded the set of financial services provided to customers. Cash App now offers not only P2P, but also a free debit card, instant spending rewards (Boosts), a free bank account, fractional stock investing, and the easiest platform in the world to buy, sell, and move Bitcoin.
Overall, we’re working hard to bring about a better way to send, spend, save & invest for everyone.
Our message and our product resonates deeply with customers. In June 2020 alone we saw more than 30M unique monthly transacting users. We’re consistently a top 10 app overal, have held the number one finance spot in the US App Store for the past three years and are a top 10 finance app in the UK. We see more engagement on social media in a given day than most brands see in a year. Moreover, we’re building an ecosystem that redefines the world’s relationship with money and offers hope beyond the traditional, broken financial system.
Cash App seeks to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world with major hubs in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
The Partnerships and Sales team leads commercialization for Cash App’s emerging and scaling business lines. Our ambitious team develops Cash App’s go-to-market strategy, forms relationships with the largest brands in the world, and makes decisions with an eye towards optimizing value for Cash App’s business as a whole. As Cash App progresses toward becoming the leading global digital bank, we’re looking for a Technical Account Manager who can own the execution of campaigns for our merchant partners.
The Technical Account Manager leads the technical execution of our Boost Rewards Program, an integral part of Cash App’s customer acquisition and retention strategies. Boost is a one-of-a-kind rewards & advertising platform that provides our partners a cost-effective means of achieving measurable growth goals.
In this role you will own the execution of each Boost campaign, manage setup and optimizations from targeting to implementation and reporting, identify and troubleshoot performance issues, and collaborate with cross-functional team members to identify and implement scalable solutions and tools to support this growing business unit.
- Own flawless execution of Boost offer launches and project manage our launch queue and timelines
- Use our analytics tools for targeting, campaign reporting, and other run data analyses as needed
- Monitor campaign performance, QA, and proactively flag any issues to the broader team, identify and implement solutions
- Work closely with sales lead and cross functional counterparts to drive optimal partner performance
- Devise process and tool improvements to help us grow our business without sacrificing quality or accuracy
- 3-6 years in operations, technical campaign management, and/or program execution, in fast paced, high-tech environment
- Comfort with Tableau, Excel, and basic SQL queries (be prepared for a test during the interview process!)
- Detail-oriented, organized self starter
- A hunger to tackle complicated problems to find scalable solutions
- Strong strategic thinking and problem solving abilities
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset
- Comfort with ambiguity (this is a new business unit and things evolve quickly)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with distributed teams a plus
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.