Finance & Strategy Senior Analyst - Seller FP&A
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Seattle, United States
- Position open to remote: Yes
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
We are looking for a Finance & Strategy Senior Analyst, reporting to a Finance & Strategy Manager. You will support Square's Seller Business with a mandate that focuses on finance processes, systems, and data scale with Square's growth.
The Square Seller business provides products and services that helps sellers start, run, and grow their businesses and participate in the economy.
- Help support our consolidated financial planning processes for the Seller Team, and evolving the underlying forecast models, systems, and tools.
- P&L and Management reporting: you will perform analysis and provide insight for regular variance to budget reporting and support important budget and investment decisions. This will include review results at a department, geography and product level.
- Headcount management: Square's largest financial investment is in its people; you will coordinate with business, recruiting and HR partners to manage detailed headcount planning efforts.
- Procurement: you will partner with teams to manage bottoms-up budget builds and tracking to budget.
- Collaborate to guide important projects such as process improvement and standardization, system enhancements, and data governance.
- Help create finance process documentation, training guides, and resources. You will become an expert for finance process and policy questions and support partner and new manager training.
- Prepare presentations and important reporting to the Board of Directors and Leadership team
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Accounting, or other relevant field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in FP&A or finance operations or related field
- Experience with financial planning systems and financial planning process within larger finance organizations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (there will be a case study)
- Commitment to Square's mission
- Experience with Hyperion, Oracle Procurement and Workday is a plus
- Experience with process improvement and operations experience is a plus
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources