Finance & Strategy Senior Manager - Cash App FP&A
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Position open to remote: Yes
The Cash App Finance & Strategy Team is looking for a Finance & Strategy Manager it's Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. The Finance & Strategy Manager, reporting to a Senior Finfance & Strategy Manager, you will be an important contributor to the strategic decision-making processes across the business and help establish and scale the reporting for Cash App.The FP&A team manages financial trends of the business, including the annual financial plan, regular forecast and outlook processes, determining capital allocation across our business, and providing analytical support to Cash App Senior Management.
- You will be responsible for mostly topline and variable costs.
- Oversee the timeline of deliverables during the month-end process and align with the relevant partners to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Work with multiple partners across the board such as Accounting, Corporate FP&A, Cash FP&A.
- Contribute to month-end processes and ensure the Income Statement is updated, commenting on variances versus forecast, and ensuring accuracy and completeness across the board.
- Provide well thought financial commentaries to support financial deliverables for month-end close.
- Work in collaboration with partners to identify their needs and help make strategic investment decisions.
- Contribute to the management of important financial processes including annual planning, quarterly outlooks and the three-years plan.
- Work with Sr. Management on ad-hoc requests
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- Excellent proficiency in excel (can perform complex functions) (there will be a case study)
- Good proficiency with or willingness to learn SQL and data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau)
- Finance experience including familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation and analysis
- Solid experience with root cause analysis
- Experience in a fintech company
- Experience in Financial & Planning Analysis
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources