Account Review Team Lead - Risk Operations, Cash App
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
Loved by customers and pop culture, we’ve consistently held the top spot for finance in the App Store for many years, seeing more engagement with millions of followers across social media in a day than most brands see in a year. We are building an ecosystem to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible.
We want to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Interested in learning more?
This position will lead a risk operation of approximately 10-15 agents focused primarily on fraud risk for all Cash App products. This role has material cross-functional collaboration requirements within Cash App and with our third party banking relationships. Primary focus will be on daily operational management including: people development, SLA adherence, workflow efficiency management, resource allocation, and all things Fraud and Risk mitigation.
- Strategic Planning
- Workflow/workforce planning and management
- Management Reporting & Metrics
- Leadership & Mentorship
- System Tools(internal/external) integration & build
- Industry Expertise (Banking, E-Commerce, Payments)
- Partner with Customer Operations, Voice of Customer, Knowledge Operations, and Cash Product on projects directly associated with the department
- Partner with third-party vendors or other external partnerships (as needed)
Leading a Team
- Manage a team of high performing individuals in fast-paced environment
- Ability to mentor, coach and lead from the front
- Partner with HR, Talent, and Recruiting on sourcing candidates as well as administration of HR Policies/Procedures
- Recognize and Reward talent; ensure accountability at all levels within the team roles
- Manage individual performance to metrics and provide ongoing insight and coaching
- BA/BS degree or related experience
- 6+ years of work experience with 3+ years of direct people management experience required
- Past product or project management experience
- Experience building and scaling Customer ops teams
- The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Natural curiosity to dig deep to understand customer behavior
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for assessing Risk
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines.