- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Position open to remote: No
- Current Square Employee?: Apply via go/jobs with your Square email.
Square is looking for a creative partner to join our Executive Operations Team. Our Executive Assistants are essential for holding everything together and promoting efficient collaboration. You will participate in wide-ranging, confidential, and strategic tasks to support Seller's goals and take our company to the next level. We are looking for candidates with a natural passion for learning, who enjoy taking on new challenges, and who excel at being mindful of details. We value diverse backgrounds and "traditional" EA experience (if such a thing exists), and are hiring across multiple levels on the team.
- Provide deep, strategic support for a busy Customer Success executive.
- Heavy calendaring - independently balance sensitive and complex priorities while coordinating cross-functionally and externally with many different partners. Provide supplementary on-the-ground coordination for the executives' daily operations.
- Complex travel arrangement - search, price, and book complex, high-volume travel arrangements
- Support executive's daily administrative operations such as data and prep material collection, expense management, procurement processing, and document handling.
- Meeting administration, event planning, and program coordination.
- Develop an understanding of the executive's team and field requests from all contacts, be available and approachable.
- Invest in Square's Executive Operations Team's projects, team members, culture, and goals, and use the team's knowledge and network to get things done.
- 4 or more years of relevant professional experience.
- Technological savvy - experience working with Google Suite for Business, specifically Google Calendar. Leverage technical tools, systems and resources to maximize efficiency, with an eye towards mastery.
- Proactive, engaging and high energy - you enjoy working on a team to achieve shared goals, and you invest in your team.
- Airtight process - you are outstanding at building the personal processes and systems that ensure your work is always right on time and error free.
- Highly organized with strong coordination skills, specifically across multiple international time zones
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources