Global Sanctions, Regulatory Program Manager
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
The Corporate Compliance team's objective is to further Squares mission of economic empowerment while keeping bad actors from using our platform. You will support the Global Head of Sanctions in developing and maintaining the enterprise-level program to help us achieve these goals.
The Global Sanctions Compliance teams objective is to further Squares mission of economic empowerment while keeping bad actors from using our platform. You will support the Global Head of Sanctions in developing the enterprise-level program to help us achieve these goals.
As the Global Sanctions Regulatory Program Manager, you are an experienced and motivated sanctions practitioner, able to support and develop the growth of a global sanctions compliance program. You will identify and mitigate sanctions risk across the organization by managing tools and analyzing data to drive innovative decisions that impact Square at the enterprise level.
- Provide ongoing product and compliance requirements to support business units, in addition to managing the development of new product integrations;
- Maintain and further develop Square's enterprise-level sanctions program controls, including alert automation;
- Help develop and maintain Global Sanctions Program documentation, including annual and ad-hoc risk assessments and policies; and
- Stay informed about global developments in the economic sanctions field (ie., OFAC, UK HMT and FCO, AU DFAT, CA DFAIT, JP METI, IR EU, etc.), reporting to partners substantive regulatory updates and recommendations that impact global economic sanctions policies.
- 4+ years experience with OFAC sanctions compliance
- 4 years as a Project or Program Manager with experience in international markets
- Experience drafting and maintaining global program content and controls within a highly regulated environment
- Experience using technology to guide scalable solutions in the global sanctions compliance space
- A mindset to deliver results proactively, resourcefully, and methodically
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources